TIDY LEATHER TIDY MIND
If the last few years have taught us anything is that we should be taking more care of ourselves. Truly practicing ‘self-care’ is not a self-centred practice neither should it be considered as a selfish commodity; it is simply keeping yourself the focus of your own life. At Wheelers we believe in transcending this kind attitude into our cleaning products.
We use 90% natural ingredients in our range of leather and wood care, meaning a happy you and a happy home. Often with our busy schedules, finding time to just de-stress, relax and pamper yourself is a struggle. In a May 2018 article published in Psychology today, self-care is defined as the mindful taking of time to ensure that you are being cared for by you. So, whether this is curling up on the sofa taking time for yourself, going on a hike or having a pamper its important to care for yourself.
Likewise, at Wheelers we are all about caring for your home (so that’s one less thing to worry about!)
We have compiled a Leather Checklist of things you may or may not have polished, wiped, and nourished this upcoming autumn/winter season and which deserve some Tender Leather care.
WHEELERS LEATHER CARE CHECKLIST:
- Leather boots! Whether it is a classic every day riding boot, Chelsea boot, swelt rain or a knee-high boot, they all need taking care of.
- Leather jacket. We all have one, whether distressed, structured or all one saved for that special occasion You have one and most likely it could do with some nourishment!
- Leather belt. Thin, thick, an obvious logo or a more discrete cut. We are all in ownership of one, but when was the last time you cared for it? Nurture it with our Wheelers Leather Balm or lift the grime off it with our Wheelers Leather Cleaning Polish?
- Leather bag, whether it is an old favourite tote bag or a new purchase you treated yourself to during lockdown, leather bags are a staple in everyone’s wardrobe from casual trips to the supermarket or leather satchels to work, we all have one!
- Leather seat, whether you need to give some more love to your tired ottoman pouf or a neglected leather armchair, we know it could always do with some Wheelers Leather balm
Some people take care of their nails others take more of an interest in polishing their leather and whatever may be of interest to you, it is okay to have that It is called SELF care after all…